Member Of The Month: Supersprout

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations SS - get well soon
    There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
      I think this was awarded for your quality posts Supersprout, that as well as being informative were written with a pinch of humour and a big spoonful of interest.

Enjoy
      Exactly! Congratulations Supersprout . Hope you are feeling better soon
      ~
      Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
      ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Get well soon SS. We need you here as our MOM.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Belated congratulations Bob.....I mean Supersprout.! Hope you get well soon and get over your Valentines Day shock of being a MOM!

PS Look after your MOM, son of sprout!
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

SS here! Thank you (((grapes))) for the lovely messages - rather a nice idea that you get to look after MOM for a month, son and I weren't slow to pick up pun potential but you all got there first LOL! It's a wonderful surprise, especially how idiotically chuffed it makes me feel, thank you. Great idea mods!

Significant events have arrived like buses this month! Thank you so much for the buoyancy of your company, chat and fun in this forum, I'll enjoy the MOMly moments to the full!

Will try to persuade Son of Sprout to get his own login here - although Warhammer forums are more his thang
            Last edited by supersprout; 15-02-2007, 07:56 AM.
            SSx
            not every situation requires a big onion

Comment

Bit late, but more congrats from me!

Sarah

Comment

My congrats too SS!
                Bet you never expected to be a 'mom' again!!! ( must be all that messing around in the straw!!! )
                Really pleased for you- and thanks for passing on all your wonderful knowledge and experiences!- well deserved promotion!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hurrah SS! 110% deserved, hope you enjoy your big bag of goodies!

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Belated huge congrats from me too SS. Glad you are feeling better, or at least well enough to get to the 'puter.

Thoroughly well deserved for your wonderful posts. Enjoy your month, your extra icon thingies (I didn't find them until very late) and general chuffedness.

Blessings
                    Bright Blessings
                    Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Thank you again fellow grapes, lol@chuffedness EB!
                      A geet fat goodie bag arrived today, you did ask for a peek

Several packets of gorgeous seeds, from toms to red sprouts
                      Gardening DVD
                      Wilkinson Sword s/s wooden handled planting trowel
                      Gardener's scrubby soap
                      Book of recipes 'from the Arabian Trade Routes' ;P
                      Gardening book by Marilyn Abbott
                      Move to the Country Magazine
                      GYO Magazine - of course!

What a lovely lovely surprise, thanks again to mods for a lovely idea and a really eye-popping selection of goodies. That lot should keep me out of mischief for a bit!
                      Last edited by supersprout; 19-02-2007, 11:18 AM.
                      SSx
                      not every situation requires a big onion

Comment

Ooo that sounds lovely! Congratulations

Can I have an update of whether the gardener's scrubby soap is good? Sounds like something I could do with
                        Rachel

Trying to tame the mad thing called a garden and getting there I think!

My Garden Mayhem...inspirational blog for me I hope! - updated 16/04/09

Comment

Don't know how I missed this thread for so long, belated congratulations for your MOM award
                          Save the earth - it's the only planet with chocolate

Comment

Have noticed Supersprout hasn't been posting recently......
                            I do hope you aren't still ill SS??? (just a bit concerned for you....)
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X