No announcement yet.

Oi be 'ere - phew!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you and all your bits and pieces (do we include Snowdrop in that section??) arrived safely. You are going to be busy aren't you, what with sorting out the house and new garden and the brilliant new up and coming lottie. Good luck in your new home.
    Last edited by Sanjo; 10-05-2010, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Glad the move went well Piskie.
      x

Comment

Glad it all went well hon
        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Yay, great news - good to see it all went well xx
          A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Congratulations! Very stressful. I'm happy you got through it without losing anyone or thing important!

Comment

Can you relax yet? (I'm always relaxed - I find it hard to tense up enough to achieve anything!)

The worst is now over me dear.
              Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

WISHING[/COLOR] you both all the best in your new home
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

It has been slightly stressful, fitting everything in to a different smaller space - usualy stuff.

Worst bit was turning the shower on to find it doesn't work, so turning the bath hot water tap on to find it wouldn't turn off

Snowdrop was running around in the buff trying to find tools (!) whilst he was doing that I thumped the hot water tap with mucho forceo and it stopped, but sadly not before most of the hot water, captured in the bath, was running down the hastily pulled plug

Work service was reported this morning at 0900hrs, darling cats were due for pick up at 1000hrs, plumber was on way ....... cats are now locked in sitting room, plumber has fixed shower and bath tap, had a cup of tea and left.

I need a lie down
                  aka
                  Suzie

Comment

Glad to hear you've all made it safe and sound! Good luck with all the unpacking.
                    Hope the cats like it all too - Will you be trying to keep them in for 2 weeks or will they break out after 3 days like most cats in order to worry you!

Comment

Originally posted by vicky View Post
                      Will you be trying to keep them in for 2 weeks or will they break out after 3 days like most cats in order to worry you!
                      I currently have them in lock-down but they may have other ideas, I caught them watching the Great Escape movie before we left the other place
                      aka
                      Suzie

Comment

Yay! You made it! Great to see you back here so quick

Comment

Welcome to Beds, sounds stressful, no way I'm moving ever again..
                          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Glad you made it in one piece Piskie!
                            Attached Files
                            Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Good luck in your new home hope you will be happy there.
                              Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                              and ends with backache

Comment

Sorry to be late catching up but welcome back Piskie. I promise to read the whole thread when I get home
                                Happy Gardening,
                                Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X