No announcement yet.

Ollie.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and a yes please from me too. Never knew I could feel so much for someone I didn't know.

Comment

What great guys you are. Its a lovely gesture. Will PM you BM. Thanks for the opportunity so send our regards.
      A good beginning is half the work.
      Praise the young and they will make progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        No problem Hilary, anyone else who just wants a "Best wishes" writing on the card let me know & I will make a list & run something up on the PC from all the "Best wishers".....
        Hi BM
        Please add my name to the "Best Wisher" list as well!
        Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

Originally posted by ladylottie View Post
          Hi BM
          Please add my name to the "Best Wisher" list as well!
          Me too please, never have been much good at coming up with witticisms.
          There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Please include me with best wishes. I have PM'd you but can never express what I mean on cards or anything else for that matter.
            Last edited by frias; 23-03-2010, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Please add my best wishes to Ollie and his brother. What a fab idea, I was thinking it could be a while before we heard how he is doing.
              Kirsty b xx

Comment

I've printed off all of your messages, most of you should have pm's. I have also made a list of Well Wishers. I need to check with HM to see if she has any messages to add. Keep them coming & when the card is finished.............I'll try & take a couple of pics of it & post them.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Best wishes from me too please xx
                  Jane,
                  keen but (slightly less) clueless
                  http://janesvegpatch.blogspot.com

Comment

good thinking

Add my name to the best wishes list, thanks
                    Elsie

Comment

Bigmally, please add my name to the best wishes, for both Ollie and his brother, thanks.
                      Finding Home

Comment

PM sent big fella, but forgot to ask if possible could you stick mine on upside down? It's a tradition that I always sign cards this way (don't ask me why, probably dropped when i was younger).

An a big thank you for doing this from me too!
                        The cats' valet.

Comment

I was thinking about sending a small pot with a wee bit of compost and a kidney bean in it, so he'd have something to see growing before he's discharged - but considering there's a chance he'll be out before it breaks the surface, might not be allowed to have it and the postage would hardly be cheap it could be quite a bit of effort without a whole lot to gain beyond the initial joke.

From the very little I know of him from my short time on the forum, though, I have a feeling he'd see the funny side.

Let me know if it's worth doing, otherwise a quick "get well and back in the garden soon" should do the trick.
                          Last edited by organic; 23-03-2010, 07:45 PM.

Comment

please add my name to the best wishes

All the best,Ian

Comment

Consider it done. Great idea BM
                              When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

Originally posted by organic View Post
                                I was thinking about sending a small pot with a wee bit of compost and a kidney bean in it, so he'd have something to see growing before he's discharged - but considering there's a chance he'll be out before it breaks the surface, might not be allowed to have it and the postage would hardly be cheap it could be quite a bit of effort without a whole lot to gain beyond the initial joke.

From the very little I know of him from my short time on the forum, though, I have a feeling he'd see the funny side.

Let me know if it's worth doing, otherwise a quick "get well and back in the garden soon" should do the trick.
                                I wouldn't have thought it would be allowed in a sterile environment but it is always worth pming him when he returns & send him some seeds by post.
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X