No announcement yet.

Test your reations.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0.1656 is my best so far (and probably overall as I really should be working!)
    Still only Rocketing Rabbit though... you must need to get them all very early to get Turbo-Charged Cheetah.

The parachuting daffy one is doing my head in though. Sometimes when the wind is blowing a hooligan it has almost no effect and then when it's nice and calm I'm getting blown way off target. Enough!

Back to work!

Comment

Bobbing bobcat here - but my hands are further away from my head than most.
      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

While I'll agree my hands are considerably closer to my head than yours are, Wayne, I'm about 6'2" is so they aren't exactly on little stumps.

Comment

Wicked! LOVE it!
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

we have threads for variouse bits,chat,fun and jokes,how about a sticky games thread,then anyone can look up easier for a games,for an hour or 2,just to chill out you understand,from a hard day on the land i also like jig zone,jigsaw puzzles,it's really relaxing
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Jacob, where do you find them?? Totally addictive. Can't do better than a bobbing bobcat though. Oh well, its a great excuse to keep trying!
              A good beginning is half the work.
              Praise the young and they will make progress.

Comment

They come from a old mate who spends all day looking for Quirky things on tinternet he has got nowt else to do .
                I get about 6 emails of him every morning and if i don't get any i think he may have snuffed it...jacob
                What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
                Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X