• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unit 26A Vernon Mill,
    Mersey Street,
    STOCKPORT,
    SK1 2HX

The "contact us" link is at the very bottom of the left hand column on the site. It's not showing up here but I think there's a map on the page too.

Comment

Is that near Dunelm?
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Ah you've got me there. There's some other stuff around there - including a newish looking Maplin - and maybe a book shop (Waterstones? Borders?). There are some furniture type places too I think.

Really I just come off the motorway, into the repair place and back on the motorway though. Once in a while I drive to see a client nearby with some work... that's it though. I can't be any more help beyond that I'm afraid.

There's a big Tesco just the other side of the roudabout at the motorway though. If that helps.
        Last edited by organic; 18-03-2010, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by organic View Post
          Ah you've got me there. There's some other stuff around there - including a newish looking Maplin - and maybe a book shop (Waterstones? Borders?). There are some furniture type places too I think.

Really I just come off the motorway, into the repair place and back on the motorway though. Once in a while I drive to see a client nearby with some work... that's it though. I can't be any more help beyond that I'm afraid.

There's a big Tesco just the other side of the roudabout at the motorway though. If that helps.
          OK- that'll be the ToysR us roundabout then...thanks- I'll send on the info to her!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Its amazing what you can sort out on the vine innit.
            Having said that it has reminded me to get my photos and business files backed up again.
            Incidently Organic, its an indoor market with 'permenantly yours' lock up stalls, which are sadly bloomin expensive to rent, many businesess have been in there for years, including the computer guy. I recommended him cos so many other people have said how good he is, because he's sorted my laptop when the hard-drive/os knacked up and because if he cant fix it he doesnt bullshit you, but says straight off 'sorry, go see..whoever, they might'
            Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

The wonders of having Mac.... Time machine! All backed up onto 2 hard drives, 1 fails, I've got the other.... If that fails I've got backup elsewhere

As they say........ IF IT WASN'T BACKED UP - IT WASN'T IMPORTANT!

The sad truth of computing. I hope she gets her files back
              All vehicles now running 100% biodiesel...
              For a cleaner, greener future!

Comment

We had our data recovered my PC world, although they charged us a fixed price of £99 which we though was okay, but i guess it does vary depending on how the failure happened, prior to taking it in I did try the caddy option with no luck, hope she gets her data back ...

Comment

Hilly - that sounds exactly like the kind of person I'd go to. No nonsense is something I appreciate... more so when they point you in the right direction if they can't help rather than taking it in, farming the work out and making a profit on the side.

When you said about a market earlier it sounded a bit Heath Robinson!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X