Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
    That one works for me as well the one next to the last poster's name
    No, that the last post one, don't want that as it may not be the last post I haven't read. I mean the one you get at the top left in the actual post, just below where it says reply to post or something like that.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Yep, I know the one you mean and, very oddly, it works fine here - but it seems like it doesn't work for more people that it does work for.

Not sure if it's relevant, I'm on Firefox?
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
        Not sure if it's relevant, I'm on Firefox?
        I'm on IE as I have no choice at work. Tend to use it at home too but will try Chrome or Firefox tonight if I log on and see if it makes a difference.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Comment

It may do Alison - I have found some things that didn't work on here (when I was on IE) now work fine with FF, not least speed of access to Vine
          aka
          Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by tamsin View Post
            The button doesn't work for me either. It's really annoying when you are looking back at threads that have had new replies added
            That "first new post" button stopped working for me too some time ago.

The << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> links at the bottom of the page don't work for me any more either - they just reload the same thread I'm looking at. Most annoying

Just to complete the set, the "view last post" button does work.

And I'm on IE7

Comment

I use firefox and 'view first unread' button, 'previous thread' and 'next thread' haven't worked for a while. It's a bit annoying especially on a long thread.
              Last edited by batpixie; 13-04-2010, 03:58 PM.

Comment

I raised this and several other things yesterday; and most of them seem to be working - including the last post button [for me anyway].

Can you check and see if it is for you - hopefully it is now resolved....

Comment

Yay - lots of buttons working now!* Bells and whistles!
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                    I raised this and several other things yesterday; and most of them seem to be working - including the last post button [for me anyway].

Can you check and see if it is for you - hopefully it is now resolved....
                    Yah, first unread post button working again - have really missed it this past couple of months. Thanks for sorting

Comment

and now both working and the << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> is now not only working but new and improved with the actual thread titles there. Good job

Comment

Working again for me too.

Comment

Many thanks to all concerned, all is as it should be.
                          Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X