Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't need to go buy a 4x4
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

The speed ramps on the estate where I live have potholes in them. Go figure.

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

It's not a problem for me as I fly to work in my private jet.
        Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
        Snadger - Director of Poetry
        RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
        Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
        Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
        piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by OllieMartin View Post
          It's not a problem for me as I fly to work in my private jet.

...and we're back in the room!
          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

It's simple.
            They are so busy spending up the rest of their budget on unnecessary roadworks to ensure their budget isn't cut next year that they are neglecting the stuff that really needs doing.

Also - the lack of joined up thinking is to blame. Put down a newly surfaced road, a few months later national grid or one of the cable companies dig it up and put new tarmac in the trench... tarmac that isn't properly bonded to the rest of it having been laid at a different time so leaving a weak point in the road that gets weakened in the cold and smashed up by cars the rest of the time.
            I can't remember exactly where in the world it was, but I'm sure I read that some mayor (or something) somewhere passed a law saying utilities companies must work together to only dig a road once. Better still if they do it when the road's being resurfaced anyway. Far too sensible for the shower that "run" this country but still - a nice idea.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X