No announcement yet.

Honest Little Blighters....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My niece when she was 3 years old was at her Grandma & Grandads house for elevenses, Mum always bought cream crackers, but this particular day she'd ran out of them, Mum told her she hadn't any left but also told her that she had some that were similar, my niece grinned at her Grandma and said rather forgiving "It doesn't matter Grandma....I like similar's as well".
    She's 30 this year, her Mum and me still laugh about it.

Also the same Niece asked her Grandad if he remembered the Dinosaurs

My Nephew once asked why he couldn't take his teeth out like Grandma could, he was about 3 at the time, he was 26 this year.
    Last edited by ginger ninger; 24-02-2010, 12:01 PM.

Comment

4 yr old : Mummy, you used to feed me with those when I was little didn't you? (Pointing to Mummy's breasts)
      Mummy: Yes, that's right love
      4 yr old : So why are you still wearing them now?
      http://www.greenlung.blogspot.com
      http://www.myspace.com/rolandfrompoland

Comment

When the kids were little, I used to work part-time as a barmaid. Mostly lunchtimes when they were at school or evenings when OK (ex) was at home to look after them. One lunchtime I had to take son with me, sat him in the childrens room with his colouring books, etc. Finished shift at 3, went to the butchers, and son (age around 4) announced to all and sundry "We've been in the pub since 10 o'clock". Horrified looks from 3 old ladies, grins from the butcher. Why don't kids tell the whole truth, not just bits of it.

Comment

my 3 year old asked his 13 year old sister to take her top off he wanted to see her parmpit (arm pit) when we asked him why he said i want to see your hair daddy has some on his parmpit lol

Comment

When my daughter was little, we regulary took her and big brother to McDonalds (she collected the Happy meal toys)

As it was crowded I found a table while 'Mum' collected the food.
            Daughter turned to son and said 'Move over so mum can sit there!'
            Son replied 'Huh.. Mums bums not that big'
            Daughter shouted back 'YES IT IS'

Comment

Originally posted by janeyo View Post
              My 5 yr old- mummy, what's a meron?
              Me- I don't know, where did you get the word from?
              My 5 yr old - daddy shouts it at people when we drive to nanna's

I didn't correct him this time lol
              Very good, my daughter didn't use the word moron though, it was much more rude - beginning with an f then second word w... He got into a right load of trouble for that!!

Comment

Way back when my mum was an infant school teacher, her classroom backed directly onto the main village road and so in summer when the windows were open you could hear the noise/chatter from the parents waiting by the school gate to collect the kids.
                One summer afternoon there was the sound of a small child wailing and whining and my mum commented to her class on what a lot of noise the small child was making. One little girl piped up claiming the wailing child as her younger sister so my mum asked what her sister was called. The answer? Emma Mardy @rse!
                come visit a garden
                or read about mine www.suburbanvegplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X