No announcement yet.

The Hidden Tiger

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me me me putting my hand up I could see the magic eye pic shall I say what I saw or wait until everyone seen it.

the other year I did a magic eye jigsaw puzzle it was one of the hardest I've ever done.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Just seen the second one as well

Comment

Sorry BM, even though, when I save it, and it is called 'hand' I still can't see it, and the title must be a clue????
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I have heard, that once you can see one, you can train yourself to see them all?
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Got the tiger ones......I think, but the magic ones just made my eyes go funny.
            Kirsty b xx

Comment

1st magic eye one I can see a dolphin, 2nd is a hand, really didn't find the lady in the tiger...2 bottles of wine works wonders...hick hick. More please, this is great.

Comment

I didn't see a dolphin instead I saw a helicopter with 3 rotor blades, but the hand was the same.

Comment

What about this one???

Comment

Bren takes the prize for the helicopter & yes the 2nd one was indeed a hand. The lady in the (2nd) tiger is knelt on the floor face down. The tigers nose is her back down to her bottom as its nostrels.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by ginger ninger View Post
                      What about this one???
                      All I can see is 3 things stood up with white caps on...........Can't quite make it out.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Cheers BM; I've never been able to do these so I'm quite chuffed as I can see them now.

You learn something new every day

GN: that one is a tad too small - can you resave it a bit bigger and post it?
                        Last edited by zazen999; 20-02-2010, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Try this one. A clue is - it dances to music.
                          Last edited by Bigmallly; 07-04-2010, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Charming!!!!!

[tee hee]

Comment

Got it, I can hear the music
                              There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by ginger ninger View Post
                                What about this one???
                                Ah, that's something I'll be needing next month

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X