Mid Life Crisis?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JanieB View Post
    I've been a bit busy the last cuppla days so hadn't seen this thread. I had lunch with Jeanied today and she pointed me this way.

I very, very rarely wear skirts. I'm usually in trews and trainers/working boots. I've worn skirts twice this week, Tuesday to meet the Duke of Gloucester and today 'cos I went out to lunch.

If TS is having a midlife crisis what the hell am I having? I'm posting a photo of me taken at this last New Year. I'm 62.
    Crisis!!! I see no crisis........

Comment

Originally posted by JanieB View Post
      I've been a bit busy the last cuppla days so hadn't seen this thread. I had lunch with Jeanied today and she pointed me this way.

I very, very rarely wear skirts. I'm usually in trews and trainers/working boots. I've worn skirts twice this week, Tuesday to meet the Duke of Gloucester and today 'cos I went out to lunch.

If TS is having a midlife crisis what the hell am I having? I'm posting a photo of me taken at this last New Year. I'm 62.
      WOW, Looking good there JanieB - has your hair grown a lot since the birthday lunch at Wellie and Trousers?
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
        WOW, Looking good there JanieB - has your hair grown a lot since the birthday lunch at Wellie and Trousers?
        I've lost a lot of weight, and my hair is actually shorter but no longer put up.

Can we have another meet. I'm not going to hijak TS's thread so I'll start another one.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
          Can I be your mommy? You don't have to fancy me nor nuffink but you look so cute!
          Of course you can, I take a lot of pushing on the swing though and i'm only just growing out of that sulky stage, Im no longer as cute as I was back then sadly
          Thought For The Day
          If a plum tomato breaks the law when it’s young
          Would it’s criminal past ketchup with it later?

Comment

Originally posted by SueA View Post
            Anyone else admire Grayson Perry's art or his guts at appearing as 'Claire'?
            YouTube - Grayson Perry - Rainbow
            I'd never heard of him before Sue- but then saw this too.

YouTube - English subtitles- Grayson Perry

Interesting!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I have loads of silly soes, unfortunately I can't actally walkin most of them a smy feet mainly prefer my furry boots or wellies lol. So remembering this is a family forum I will just say they don't usually make it past the bedroom door
              pmsl

Comment

In my head I will always be thirty something. I have a drawer full of makeup of all shapes, colours and promises. My wardrobe is crammed full with 'must haves at charity shops' lovely stuff. Shoes! are my passion but sorry to say my feet are not! My body, well to be honest, I am pleased with the way it has challenged time. My grandkids say I look amazing but I do not like the "for your age" bit. Given the chance you cannot keep me from the dance floor. Murder some call it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X