Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Dollop from the Devils Satanic Herd.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When my sister was told she had breast cancer I thought ok people survive that all the time no big deal ( this isnt meant to offend ) it wasnt until a couple of months later when she was told she had bone cancer as well that it hit me, someone at work asked me if I was ok and I burst into tears. Just be there for her whenever you can. Love and hugs.
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

Yikes- I'm so sorry. Poor lady.

I'm not so sure about breast cancer- but there are different types of cancer cells- some spread quicker than others.
      I recall a lady in her 80's refused treatment and lived for a few more years before having a heart attack which saw her off. Maybe your mother has one of the slower spreading types??? ( worth asking)

We're here for you lass xx
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Taking a day at a time is the right way I think. You are in shock just now - be kind to yourself as well as your mum. I'll be thinking of you both.
        Last edited by Flummery; 08-02-2010, 04:46 PM. Reason: sp
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Don't worry if you feel numb, there is no set way to react to something like this.
          When my nephew was diagnosed at 16, it was a hell of a shock and he was determined to get well again, which he did for a while
          When it came back he was prepared to fight again, but by the time the 3rd round came he was so tired, and we suspect now he knew deep down before any of us did.
          When he passed away, the support and messages I had from people on here brought me to tears many times, but helped me through a very painful time.
          Whatever the prognosis, say everything you feel, spend time with her, even if its sat quietly together doing very little. Like Lizzylemon said, make sure there are no regrets.

One day at a time, let her lead you xxxxx she'll know what she wants once she's had time to have a think. Look after yourself too x
          Kirsty b xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X