No announcement yet.

If only I could bottle it

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, even here. We have done some of the drastic pruning, and discovered a space big enough for a decent compost bin, so we can move the ugly heap and plant something where that was (I fancy raspberries). Next is to find something to fill the tyre wall (8 large tyres) so we can plant some veggies in there by spring, and actually MAKE a compost box/bin or whatever.
    Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

I'm there! Getting very excited. Brought some compost in to warm a little for potting. Sorted through seeds (sadly don't need to buy anything, but not going to let that stop me trying), and hopefully, my mother's going to come look after the little ones for two days soon so we can get lottie sorted.

It's huge, so just cultivating half this season (covering the rest), and trying to lay turf in what is currently the orchard and soon will also be the children's play area. I've got such plans!
      I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Plans for tomorrow, call and pick up rotted horse poo from friend's field, dig in said horse poo, stand back and admire newly dug muck...I love this time of year, the airs full of that nerves anticipation and it makes me all giddy.
        Its a bit like having your first crush all over again.
        Last edited by ginger ninger; 26-01-2010, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Yes, I can feel it too - can even smell it

and oh the birds......they know, have you heard the change in their songs.....

Just FANTASTIC
          Last edited by Headfry; 27-01-2010, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Irie Jan View Post
            I hope that by end of the season I will have a few seeds to swap on here, I just need to get them to grow and give some chillies! We will just have to wait and see! Fingers crossed for me please!
            Don't forget that chillies cross like the blazes - How Rude!
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X