No announcement yet.

Ghost

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a fan of Ghost or Dirty Dancing but there are lots of films which make me cry & some which I can't bear to watch as they break my heart. I went to see 'Il Postino' in the cinema years ago & had to stay in the toilets sobbing after it (along with a few other women!) as it was so moving & made worse by the fact that the lead actor had died in real life before the film had actually 'wrapped', also 'Life is Beautiful' when seen in the cinema had me in floods of tears at the end. I cry at cartoons as well, Bambi etc. so thanks for the warning about 'Up'!
    Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
      heck, I even cry at the rugby - with excitement you understand
      Oh I've cried at sporting events but they're real

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Another film that causes a lump in my throat is Field of Dreams
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

Has anyone seen "We Were Soldiers" (Mel Gibson), OMG it gets me every time, so does "I Am Legend" (Will Smith), I love TMD but I can cry at most things, this last Sunday I cried at "Come Dine With Me" right at the end when the credits were going up, it said that one of the contestants had been diagnosed with cancer and had died 2 months after filming, very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
            The film.

just watched it - agian, for the milliontrillionbillionzillionthest time and I cried - again
            DITTO

! It's a fab film

Comment

I shook the seating in the cinema with my sobs when the little medic guy in Saving Private Ryan got killed. "Mama...Mama..."
              But MR Teez was so choked up he couldn't SPEAK when we watched 101 Dalmations (Live version). - The bit at the end when the old farm dog limps round the corner with the last puppy!
              When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

The late MrD was a big weeper too - don't ya just love 'em!
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

OH cried like a baby when England got knocked out of the world cup once....I didn't laugh...Honest.
                  Last edited by ginger ninger; 26-01-2010, 09:36 PM.

Comment

I cry through most films
                    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X