No announcement yet.

I feel like a learner again.....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for you! Thanks exactly how I felt when we first came out here and I had to drive on the wrong side of the road- especially as there is quite a lot of priority from the right where they come haring out of side roads with no warning at all
    Each time it's easier!!!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Thank you all for the words of encouragement and it's good to know that other people have conquered this.

The idea of taking a couple of driving lessons is a good one. In the meantime I shall go up and down the track outside the house (about 300 yds) and reverse to turn at each end several times a day, then take a trip round the island at least three times a week. That doesn't sound much, but it's all single track and I'm constantly having to back into passing places so it should prove beneficial.

Comment

Good luck and yippee for for your independence again! All the best. Like riding a bicycle, you never really forget how. Please keep updated with your progress
        Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X