No announcement yet.

Feeling sorry for meself

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you are feeling better chuck. I used to get migranes and used (I think) Migraleve tablets. It does take quite a while to get your head back to normal. Just take it easy, plenty of rest and sleep.
    Take care Love Bernie and Dexter
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

I get regular girly monthly migranes so I know how you feel. I tried all the pain killer type stuff and non of them worked for me but I got one of those headache sticks that you just rub on your forehead and they work almost every time. The kind of sting coldly at first and smell very strong but its all worth it when they work in minutes and you can finally open your eyes properly again.

Comment

I used to find if you could catch the migrane as it was brewing, drink loads of Indian tonic water this has to be the full fat variety as the diet one doesn't work, this helps settle the stomach, I found the upset stomach made the head pound and the pounding of the head upset the stomach so this breaks the cycle.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X