No announcement yet.

'ere Rhona

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and do you never give a thought to that poor thin you inside, waiting to get out. It must be starving.

Comment

If you look the other way when eating a custard slice that counts as zero calories too!

Comment

And apparently you shouldn't eat any cereal that colours the milk!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Polly Fouracre View Post
          If you look the other way when eating a custard slice that counts as zero calories too!

I read the milk thing too Snadge. Turns out Coco-pops aren't a superfood then.

According to Deluded.com, simply lying about what you've eaten reduces your calorie intake by half.
          I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Ah but..blueberries colour milk and they're really good for you, so by extension so should coco pops be.
            And food you dont like doesnt contain many calories, cos you dont eat much of it...
            I've really gone off chocolate
            Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Stop it - you're making me hungry LOL!
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I'm stunned that no-one has yet mentioned that 'buy one, get one free' means that your second packet of biscuits/tub of icecream/bottle of Baileys can't possibly have any impact on your weight. Amateurs!!!
                I was feeling part of the scenery
                I walked right out of the machinery
                My heart going boom boom boom
                "Hey" he said "Grab your things
                I've come to take you home."

Comment

And strawberry cream soft centred chocolates count as one of your 5 a day, eat 5 & you've done it!
                  Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Apple turnovers are the healthiest cream cakes I know about- at least one full portion of apple .
                    Lemon cream buns are next cos they have concentrated lemon juice in the icing!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Any food eaten in the middle of the night doesn't count either.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Also, Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream is fine because it is DOUGH and UNCOOKED, and so effectively is like licking the bowl (another classic no-calorie pastime). The ice cream is just a 'carrier' substance for the calorie-free dough, and so doesn't really count either.
                        I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Pound cake only refers to the pounds of ingredients: flour, butter, eggs, and sugar. It is essentially a light dessert. It is. And if you only have a small sliver, it doesn't really count at all.

Comment

The entire pack of Tartelettes a la fraise that I've just eaten as a pre bedtime snack is written in French, so I cant read it, so it cant have any calories either.
                            Bob Leponge
                            Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Carrot cake - totally healthy so the calories won't count. . .right?
                              Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                              So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

If its carrots you've grown yourself you're into minus calories
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X