No announcement yet.

Cats! sigh....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opening microwaves! wow my 2 have loads to learn! lol Yup Snuffer, you have to admire them.
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

That's made me chuckle!!!
      I think my Hewie is rather boring and thick now!!!
      .... although he did unwrap his Xmas pressie a few times whilst it was under the tree! ( catnip!)
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

You gotta love cats.

My advice; Video it and post it on youtube, you never know it might become a smash.
        Excuse me, could we have an eel? You've got eels down your leg.

Comment

I'd be tempted to keep using the egg skelter and get rid of the cats! But then I'm a hard woman and definitely not a cat person. (Don't mention my chickens though - they could get away with murder!)
          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by snuffer View Post
            We have four cats. Liquorice, Badger, Elsa and Tig. We always used to put remains of joint / chicken in microwave after carving until it had cooled enough to go in fridge. Tig has learned how to open microwave and the other three have learned to sit and wait for Tig. Have had to find somewhere else for joint now.
            This sounds strangley familiar

With a pack of kittys anything can happen...and usually does!

Cats are great and i woudnt be without one or two or three or..........

Binley really does Know best!
            G4-Meteorological mastermind! Stone/String it's all covered!
            Jeanied- Makes your day complete!!
            PB- Masteress of Pumpkins!

I Don't Know who Dave is...But he's one cool Dude!
            I Once was a Tuber but with a little practice!!

Comment

RedThorn - as long as they've not learned how to help themsleves to the chickens as well as the eggs yet you're alright!
              When our cat was still living as a virtual stray with her sister they used to sometimes sneak into the kitchen if I was out in the garden & left the back door open. A couple of time I found them with one on top of the worktops opening the bread & dropping slices down to the other on the floor!
              Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Could you position the egg-skelter right by a wall, so that there is no room for a paw'behind' the lowest egg, and if they pus it the opposite way, the wall is in the way of it falling?
                Alternatively, have you got a flat-based dish (but with sides) that you could stand the thing in, so if smarty-pants does push the egg out, it lands in the dish and won't roll as far as the floor?
                Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

You've Been Framed (if it's still on!) pays £250 per clip..

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
                    Could you position the egg-skelter right by a wall, so that there is no room for a paw'behind' the lowest egg, and if they pus it the opposite way, the wall is in the way of it falling?
                    Alternatively, have you got a flat-based dish (but with sides) that you could stand the thing in, so if smarty-pants does push the egg out, it lands in the dish and won't roll as far as the floor?
                    Tried this last night all barring the in a flat dish part. Put objects in the way and everything...woke up to 2 missing eggs from the skelter and a lovely mess on the floor... sigh

Wish I could film them, but it's always in the dead of the night... won't touch them during the day....like they wait to hear the snoring levels rise and decide now's the time!

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Comment

Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
                      I have one of those great egg helter skelters which I got for my birthday, however I have had to stop using it for a bit. One of my cats has worked out that if they swat the egg at the bottom, then push it off the counter it smashes on the floor. So between the 2 of them I can lose up to 10 eggs per night!

Not sure whether to be totally p*&d at them or laugh at their ingenuity
                      I'm sorry, but that made me smile! I was going to buy one of those, but what with Ramsey and Crosby I don't think I will.
                      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

They're brilliant DDL, just hope your cat's haven't been taking lessons from my lot

Comment

Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
                          They're brilliant DDL, just hope your cat's haven't been taking lessons from my lot
                          Our first cat when we got married 26 years ago, was a beautiful ginger called Bradden Bridge (all our cats are named after places on the Isle of Man). Bradden used to be able to open the doors in our bungalow. He used to jump up and swing on the handle till it opened. Good party trick eh? Erm, no. Whilst I was at work one day he opened the kitchen door, jumped up on the work surface, knocked the gerbil cage off onto the floor, and the rest is history. Bless him! We turned the handles upside down after that - very confusing for visitors!
                          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

lol at the upside down handles poor gerbil

They're brilliant and ingenious eh

Comment

You have talented cats - mine on the other hand are as thick as two short planks and that may be insulting to the planks!

Personally I blame TOH - he named them - Crunchy is for ever living up to his name and Bourneville, while a beautiful cat, is totally neurotic(sp?)!

That said the worse I can accuse them of is flying round the house after lights are out sounding like banshees and knocking over chairs and other 'light' furniture!
                              The weeks and the years are fine. It's the days I can't cope with!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X