Your thoughts please...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizzylemon View Post
    I agree with zz9 - pic 1 looks like a close up cos the grain on the paper - perhaps use a softer/finer finish with your pastels or maybe use cotton wool to smudge big areas (if you haven't already).

I liked them both: number 1 has lovely colours but the subject was too ambiguous for me and I couldn't decide if it was grasses or a bridge to start with, but I have just been skwinting at a spreadsheet for the last 3 hours so don't take it to heart, I'm sure it's more my eyesight.

I love number 2 - I particularly like the different aspect/angle you've gone for - fab.
    Hi Lizzy, thanks for your comments. No 1 pic is quite closely shot camera wise and I try to get in these sorts of pictures the fact that people don't quite know what they are looking at. It sort of works with this one, maybe will drive some people mad because you can't figure it out. Maybe that's my point. I've called it 'Somewhere Far.' It doesn't help I know, but I want people to look at the picture and talk about it. The picture is whatever you want it to be. I'm getting arty farty now lol.

I'm not offended by your comments at all, that's why I put the pictures on here in the first place x

Comment

I like it, it's lovely

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X