No announcement yet.

Just what I needed

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to log in this evening too! I usually stay logged in because it's easier. The only time I have to actually remember my password is when I'm away and using the Lappy, so t'was strange to be asked today! Wassup?
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Whatever was going on seems to be sorted.
      My Quick Links and Todays Posts are back and I can get on without entering user name and password.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

I don't know what is going on; Wayne texted me to tell me that he can't log in either......

Comment

I have had absolutely no quirks at all from here Not that I'm complaining obviously.
          What network are you all on? (ie, who do you pay for your internet connection?)

Comment

Ask Wayne if he can log in from his phone Zaz? Might answer whether it is the Vine, or a network issue - bound to be super busy at this time of year with families trying to be in touch etc.

Comment

Yes, I just had to login again - haven't had to do that for months....odd.
              Growing in the Garden of England

Comment

Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
                Thanks Flo. I am feeling a little left out of things at the mo. It will pass!
                Hope it's passed Bren and you've sorted the PC too! Merry Christmas.
                Flo x
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I am afraid it hasn't. I always check the remember me box but even if I 'google' while logged in I have to log in again. It's a pain but only a minor one.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X