Beer recommendation(s)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't drink it myself, but a couple of names caught my eye:
    Santa's Wobble (also known as Wobble in a Bottle) and Good King Senseless.
    I thought I'd look up the ABV for some further info, but got engrossed on this beer review website - it's brilliant, it does the whole banana, liquorice and leather notes thing. Excellent read even if you don't drink the stuff!

The Oxford Bottled Beer Database
    Life is too short for drama & petty things!
    So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

There's a little brewery not far from us at Dunham Massey who do interesting beers such as Chocolate Cherry, Deer beer & Winter Warmer.
      Dunham Massey Brewing Co.
      Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

My advice is to get in plenty so you don;t run out
        If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

I remember in my distant non-teetotal days a one, just called Christmas ale (I think?)which was very tasty. It actually tasted of christmas pudding! which sounds awful, but was nice!
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

If you can find a pub that sells it try Black Christmas by Whim Ales (it's not in bottles so you have to find it in a good pub). The percentage changes year on year due to the uniqueness of the brew but it's usually about 6%, tastes of Christmas pudd and blows your head off. I've seen lots of people try to drink 3 or more pints of it on a night out but none leave walking in a straight line .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X