This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post
    So because some idiots want to moan no-one gets to read about how 'early tomatoes' are growing? That is very annoying.
    It was only a day old; I'm sure someone else can start one off.

Comment

I didn't see the most recent post but remember the one from last year. I pointed out that what I felt to be the problems with sowing early and explained why I didn't do it as I think it's important that people who haven't grown them before understand that while it is possible to sow early, it's not the norm and does cause some problems. I still think that discussion of different point of view is important which is bourne up by some of the posts from newbies in a state of panic due to one sided posts.

I was told that I was wrong.

I understand other people were told they were wrong too.

I fully expect this to be deleted and for me to be told off for posting it but that's life. Don't worry, I won't argue again on this subject but felt that I wanted to at least make a bid for freedom of speech and a balanced arguement.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
        It was only a day old; I'm sure someone else can start one off.
        I'm sure they can but only the MODS can delete posts - please yourself.
        To see a world in a grain of sand
        And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
          I didn't see the most recent post but remember the one from last year. I pointed out that what I felt to be the problems with sowing early and explained why I didn't do it as I think it's important that people who haven't grown them before understand that while it is possible to sow early, it's not the norm and does cause some problems. I still think that discussion of different point of view is important which is bourne up by some of the posts from newbies in a state of panic due to one sided posts.

I was told that I was wrong.

I understand other people were told they were wrong too.

I fully expect this to be deleted and for me to be told off for posting it but that's life. Don't worry, I won't argue again on this subject but felt that I wanted to at least make a bid for freedom of speech and a balanced arguement.
          It's a few tomato seeds; which were clearly marked as being 'the Early Tomato Thread'. No-one every told you that you were wrong; what I did was ask you to just let those that wanted to to it - do it.

I think you've just proved my point - I really can't be bothered arguing all the time against the negativity.

Bid for freedom! Freedom of speech! It's a few tomato seeds!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post
            I'm sure they can but only the MODS can delete posts - please yourself.
            Anyone can ask for one of their threads to be deleted if they so wish.

I think I made the right choice - and certainly won't be starting up any other 'join in' threads again. Unfortunately, battling against the negativity is sometimes just too much effort...having to restate the point......and all that.....yada yada yada.

I've taken out the 2 posts on here into a new thread all of their own. Good luck everyone.
            Last edited by zazen999; 20-12-2009, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X