No more fb apps for me.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
    Why, do they start to ignite all on their own if you stare hard enough?
    something like that
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

Cool - good for you. I don't think you'll regret it but if you miss them, I'm sure it wont be hard to re-start them. Personally I don't do FB but only cause I can't be bothered with it all - maybe cause I spent days/weeks/months playing on PS1 when it was new.

Hubbies was on there and then got shed loads of viruses (thanks wife for fixing them) and now doesn't really bother either.

You'll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
        I tend not to use the games on there - it's more for sharing photos of Bean with Far-flung relatives and such.
        Same here, I haven't accept apps or invitations for about 2 years now. The only thing I do is play bejeweled whilst getting the youngest to nap, each game is only 1 minute.
        http://want2livethegoodlife.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
          I don't even know what they are
          I'm with Alison. No idea what you are all on about. Surely 'The Grapevine' is the place to be.
          It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

I got addicted to 'Combine' the one with the coloured balls, but I don't play it via FB. I just don't have the time. I hope t'others don't think me rude by ignoring all the invitations.

I don't watch TV either, but it's constantly on if Mr. G's home - it's his addiction, so I hear it while I'm on the poota!

Our internet has been down for two days, so I've missed 'you lot' and I've been keeping up with emails on my mobile, but that's blimmin hard work
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Wos the game.....sounds interesting.....hmmm

Have to confess I've just spent the evening on King.com - reading this reminded me I haven't payed my fairy game for ages

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X