No announcement yet.

Do you lick, or spoon?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well....I used to lick until I cut my tongue on the lid!!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      OWCH....not good.

Comment

I spoon first and then have a good lick.

Comment

I'm a licker and so is my hubby! Excellent thread Wayne!
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Thats why I spoon even though I'm a natural licker! Glad to know that my innermost fears have actually happened to someone..........sorry it was you though Nicos!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I make my own too, so no lids.

On the odd occasion I've bought one (not crazy about a pot of yoghurt really), I sort of scrape the lid against the pot so any obvious bits go in, then the lid gets binned.

Call me old fashioned, but this thread has made me realise that I don't really want to see anyone licking a yoghurt lid! Ergh!
              I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

I lick if on my own spoon when in company and I try to lick the inside but only if no one is looking lol
                Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                and ends with backache

Comment

I'm a lid licker, that's the best bit, all thick and creamy :-)

Comment

Well, yes I've cut my tongue on the lid as well, but it hasn't stopped me licking - I'm just more careful! And I try and lick inside the pot as well - have to resort to a spoon for the last bit though

Who would have thought this post would have gone on this much? Well done HW for starting it!
                    Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

with family i lick it,but anywhere else i am a lady,why waste good stuff,the pots don't have a lot in them as it is lol,
                      the same after an advocat,only the finger not the lick,i was bought up waste not,want not,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                        with family i lick it,but anywhere else i am a lady,why waste good stuff,the pots don't have a lot in them as it is lol,
                        the same after an advocat,only the finger not the lick,i was bought up waste not,want not,
                        Re your avatar LD...............I didn't realise you were a traction engine enthusiast?
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

you gotta lick the lid of life
                          any time any day give polite company the chance to let there hair down.......:-)
                          Last edited by phil the shed; 18-12-2009, 08:04 AM. Reason: carp selpling
                          this will be a battle from the heart
                          cymru am byth

Comment

I'm a licker for sure. I still like strawberry fruit corners. You know the 50/50 youghurts... they're just wrong! Ugh.
                            Stacey x ♫

Comment

Deffo a licker!
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I scrape it off with a butter knife ! It gets it all. My family, all being fellow Aberdonians, would frown on any method that wasted the least little bit.

Call me sheltered, but as soon as I saw the title I thought it was about yoghurts !
                                I need to get out more.
                                There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X