No announcement yet.

Admin: Smilies

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

err I'm not sure, I got confused with some of the posts on the chatty threads - I thought someone was saying there was a Lesley & a Leslie?

moulded LJ? not hand-made?!
    Last edited by smallblueplanet; 26-01-2007, 03:42 PM.
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

LJ was certainly ' hand made ' and has been ' hand finished ' by some of the finest hands on the forum!!!!!

You are quite right though there is Lesley J. and Leslie J. but not on the Grapevine. He's my OH!!!
      [

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley Jay View Post
        LJ was certainly ' hand made ' and has been ' hand finished ' by some of the finest hands on the forum!!!!!!

Beefy did say that a good bit of rubbing up and down with warm hands brought a good shine to your cheeks.

Comment

A healthy glow!!!!
          [

Comment

This is nothing to do with Smilies, but as an update on the new "dancing" craze in Shetland, this add appeared in the Wanted column of yesterday's Shetland Times:
            For mobile dancing unit operating from the North Isles. Voluptous ladies of a funny, happy, athletic and cheery disposition. Must supply own poles (claes line size or stronger). Must be able to fit into former refrigerated mobile butcher shop and above all must be able to dance with dexterity skill and co-ordination. The service will commence on Friday 16 February. No experience necessary

(claes = clothes)
            ~
            Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
            ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Have you applied, Jennie

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Originally posted by JennieAtkinson View Post
                This is nothing to do with Smilies, but as an update on the new "dancing" craze in Shetland, this add appeared in the Wanted column of yesterday's Shetland Times:
                For mobile dancing unit operating from the North Isles. Voluptous ladies of a funny, happy, athletic and cheery disposition. Must supply own poles (claes line size or stronger). Must be able to fit into former refrigerated mobile butcher shop and above all must be able to dance with dexterity skill and co-ordination. The service will commence on Friday 16 February. No experience necessary

(claes = clothes)
                LOL. PMSL
                Thanks for the update, I was wondering.... How are the belly dancing classes going? do belly dancers do pole dancing? 'OWN POLES'???? The mind boggles ...
                But where will they fit the audience????

Shall we hae a Scottish Dancing thread???
                Last edited by madderbat; 03-02-2007, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X