Does anyone else feel really cold tonight

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
    Was cold earlier, till I sampled my first batch of home made horseradish sauce - it'll thaw glaciers I reckon Blimmin warm now!

My antidote to being cold is to get in a warm bath and keep topping it up to make it hotter, then just lay there soaking with a good book/mag and a glass of sommat yummy. After half an hour or so, you'll be lovely and warm and it'll last you all night!
    That works for me. Was cold when I got in from work this morning, but have gradually cooled down since I got up! Heating on now, but still feel chilly
    Kirsty b xx

Comment

My heating has been on since 3 as well, I walked to the post box and it was freezing and a bit sleety, drizzle.

Just had hot shower so i'm all a glow. Also the beer has helped.!
      Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

I have come to the conclusion that the only way to keep warm and cosy is to wear layers of clothing. Me and OH are in our 60's and are really young at heart and making every effort not to fall into the "old age Calgary"
        We have come to the conclusion that it is not necessarily how warm the house is, but what clothes you are wearing.
        Having said that, we do like our red wine and are sitting here now having our second brandy.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Very cold yesterday, we were in a wood doing our re enactment thing for a festive medieval fair and that was bloomin cold, i was wearing three cloaks at one point and practically sitting in the fire!!
          Today not so cold but then again have been snuggled on the sofa infront of the fire with the central heating on too with constand cuppas being handed to me due to being freezing yesterday!!!
          When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X