• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...cle_42262.html

Up and running.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison View Post
      Whoohooo, seeds arrived yesterday. All first choices and some Salt Spring Sunrise lucky dip tomatoes. Don't know anything about them apart from what it says in the catalogue. Apparently bush type with varying fruit sizes and apparently good blight resistance although a bit of research doesn't seem to bear this bit out. Anybody grown them?
      Yes Alison , I grew them 2 years ago. I seem to remember the problem with them was that they couldn't quite decide if they were bush toms or not, and the fruit dangled on the ground. Quite tasty though.
      Growing in the Garden of England

Comment

• I think I'm going to order from HSL

Turkey Craw Bean
        Hannibal Leek
        Amish Deer Tongue Lettuce
        Shchavel Sorrel
        Greek Squash
        Jersey Sunrise Tomato

Or shall I, it is so difficult to choose
        Bex

Comment

• Originally posted by kentvegplot View Post
          Yes Alison , I grew them 2 years ago. I seem to remember the problem with them was that they couldn't quite decide if they were bush toms or not, and the fruit dangled on the ground. Quite tasty though.
          Hmmm, interesting. Did you grow them undercover or outside?

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• Thanks SarzWix, I did check again but no catalogue.

But hurrah, I phoned HSL again yeaterday, who said they would put one in the post. Hey presto received today, happy now

Interesting choices Bex, I'm not sure what I'm going for yet (much less what I'm getting)
            Mostly Tomato Mania Blog

Comment

• I changed the bean choice to Idelight.
              Bex

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X