No announcement yet.

Thanks....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O Tammy what beautiful babies and what precious gifts form the Linus Project, your not wrong when you said your little angels had lots of Aunties & Uncles praying for them, I'm so glad they were answered and everyone is reunited at home where you all should be.
    I've registered with the Linus Project & I'm waiting for my Email for my registration link, I was a sawing machinist for 22 years so if I can help them in any way I'd like to, I'm not working at the moment so I have plenty of spare time to contribute.
    I've other friends who have had there babies in hospital and I think this is a lovely way of saying "Thank You" to all the work the hospitals do.

Comment

I am so happy yourall home safe and sound now and that they are looking well. I hope your chest infection clears up
      http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiesjourney

Please give blood and if possible please give bone marrow.

SAVE LIVES TODAY

Subscriber to the mojo mailing list

Comment

It's a lovely story and I'm sure Linus are glad to get letters like yours. I'm not directly connected with the project but like most quilters, I suspect, I've made a number of quilts for them. (I usually hand them over at the project's stand at the Festival of Quilts in August.) It's a lovely thing to do with the colourful scraps and we know how much difference it makes to parents to know that other people are caring too.
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

How lovely Tammy. I can't sew, not even a button, so shall find out how to make a donation. SO glad you are all home safe and sound for Christmas.
          Love Bernie
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X