Clear All

is not allowed to say on a family forum lol

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
      is not allowed to say on a family forum lol
      You lucky mare
      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Now I really can't work up the enthusiasm to sweep the stairs and clean the windows!
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Just finished the house work, hung the washing out, now I'm going to sort through the Christmas decorations before putting up the tree after that its a hot bath and bed...I've got the dreaded flu...its free to a good home if anyone wants to take it of my chest
          Last edited by ginger ninger; 05-12-2009, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
            You lucky mare
            oh yes lots lol

Comment

Been to christmas fete.
              Made pavlova for mum's dinner party.
              Off to deliver said Pavlova, and get my son's glasses mended AGAIN. (he got kicked in the face and they have gone all wonky)

OH is scrubbing the hall carpet. A tom-cat got in while the plasterers insisted on leaving the front door wide open all day and the smell is HORRENDOUS.
              And he is removing some bits of coving upstairs so we get a neat line with a whole new piece where the walls came out.

happy days

Comment

This morning have been very manly and cut down another Leylandii with my mahoooosssiiivvvveeee chain saw, and logged it.
                This afternoon, starting right now, will be spent on the settee with coffee and biscuits watching sport.
                Bob Leponge
                Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Off to have a hair trim then an hour of having a pedicure, dont bother with my finger nails just my feet.
                  Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                  and ends with backache

Comment

Chillin, sorting out all the washing that has set festering in the corner whilst i have been in ofsted alert mode. Watched a total air head film, Confessions of a shopoholic, really daft but great antidote to using my brain!!
                    Son and heir now cooking us a lovely potato and onion soup with our own produce, i still love to say that! Then snuggle down on the sofa and do little or nothing, bliss.
                    Enjoy your weekend guys. Miffyxx
                    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Changing the bottom wishbones and brake disks on my Mondeo which recently failed it's MOT. Joy of joys, I'm aching all over!
                      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I've done all my active stuff for the day. I went to the feed place to get two bales of horse-bedding (which one of them peed on as soon as I put it down...) and also two 20Kg bags of feed. All of this had to be carried across a field, which was 'interesting'. So, that was my weight-lifting and balancing for the day.I laid the bed, stored the feed and stopped for a rest! Then I exercised lardy pony.

I then came home and lit the fire and aside from briefly dumping manure on top of my winter spuds (they had come through to the surface with all the rain), taking two spuds indoors to admire and eating lunch, I've done bugger all and don't intend to move until OH comes in to take my out for dinner. Maybe I'll have a shower, though...
                        Last edited by SlugLobber; 05-12-2009, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Having a (reasonably) lazy day off.
                          I didnt stop all day yesterday from 7 - 9 at night, so today I am not doing any housework, (other than the neccessary washing up, and making dinner) or gardening (which I did yesterday). Helping daughter with writing christmas cards, making collage, err going on internet .
                          Only problem is I keep seeing things I *should* do

Comment

Well I did manage to clean the windows, but now my get up and go has got up and gone and the attraction of the vine won! Have a nice weekend all.
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I have been frantically listing on eBay (free listing weekend you see): I can't believe how much junk we've accumulated in only a year.

I got Himself to get rid of a bag of clothes, and the bogger has gone and bought himself 6 new jumpers. Six, I ask you !!!
                              All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

It will cut down on washing as he can wear one a day for a month and still only wear each one about five times! Might be getting a bit smelly by then though.
                                When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X