Fun Party Game Ideas for Managers Party

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
    Aah, fear not Alison - the full Christmas party is on the 18th. It starts at 10am and goes through til 6pm, then most people continue on to a bar in town and then onto a nightclub!! Last year i was home by 4pm doing the ironing though!!
    By-the-way Becki/Pam/Numbers. Congratulations on your promotion to payband 72. Your benefits will now include receiving an occasional smiley in response to your posts. Hope you appreciate your new title!
    Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
    Snadger - Director of Poetry
    RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
    Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
    Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
    piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
      .... but Tom wants it to be a real party, not just 'eat and go'.
      What on earth for? These are your work colleagues, not your friends. Sounds ghastly.

Bah, humbug!

It sounds like you are doing a good well in your new job, though, Becki - good for you.

Oh, and a general reminder with the works crimbo do, peeps (assuming it involves much alcohol) - you WILL have to face these people in a professional capacity afterwards. Before caning the (possibly free) booze, do think about whether you really want to be known as 'that really funny guy who couldn't dance and was sick', or 'that girl who was such a laugh when she started dancing on the table & snogged the boss'.

Humbug again!

Comment

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
        Oh, and a general reminder with the works crimbo do, peeps (assuming it involves much alcohol) - you WILL have to face these people in a professional capacity afterwards. Before caning the (possibly free) booze, do think about whether you really want to be known as 'that really funny guy who couldn't dance and was sick', or 'that girl who was such a laugh when she started dancing on the table & snogged the boss'.

Humbug again!

Absolutely!! One of the managers (a friend of mine) says he's going to get 'hammered' with me...errr, he can get hammered and I've called 'shotgun' in the minibus on the way home, incase he develops wandering hands syndrome - I'm not daft
        Last edited by Pumpkin Becki; 02-12-2009, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OllieMartin View Post
          By-the-way Becki/Pam/Numbers. Congratulations on your promotion to payband 72. Your benefits will now include receiving an occasional smiley in response to your posts. Hope you appreciate your new title!
          Thanks Boss, I've amended my outgoing messages signature accordingly

Comment

Quick update:

Party was last night, a good time was had by all. I did just 2 games in the end 'What's in my stocking', which was hilarious, and a sort of 'Pass the Parcel' whereby everyone got to unwrap a layer of the parcel to reveal either a John Hegley poem, a Christmas joke or a Christmas fact (both of those pinched from threads on here, so thankyou btw) which they had to read out to the group. The last person won some chocolate coins.

The minibus dropped me off at 12.15am, it took me ages to get to sleep, and then I was wide awake again at 4.30, how cruel is that!! However, I'm in fine fettle this morning, much better than some of the others it has to be said.

So, thanks again for all the ideas gang, you're the bestest!!!

Comment

I see its too late to suggest the game Hide the Sausage.

Never mind, always next year.
              Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X