No announcement yet.

beer !!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A nice bubble bath, nail scrub then a bottle of wine!

Comment

beer in a can is a must ...stays cold longer and no washing up whereas wine etc goes warm unless you drink it really quickly *then have an early night*
      so beer for me every time if i do have wine after about 20 mins its warm and thats not good

Comment

Originally posted by tracy View Post
        umm beer , mango butter, bath or shower ,red or white what a choice
        and just to keep hotstuff happy its cloudy and windy here today and ive got a blxxxy cold too so no gardening or beer on the patio
        I wasn't wishing bad weather on you tracy honest, I was just jealous.

Hope the cold gets a lot better soon.
        There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Wine for me please. Red, white or rose are all acceptable. If it's warm weather I'm partial to a spritzer too.

Comment

Originally posted by OllieMartin View Post
            Same (except the cat bit)
            Sometimes if I'm bored, I'll just run a full bath, put a table next to it with my laptop on it (H&S issue I'm sure!) pour a glass of wine and lie in it for a few hours watching a film or something!
            After my ex moved out she left a whole host of Body Shop-type stuff in the house, it would have been a shame to let it all go to waste. It wouldn't have been unusual to find me in the bath, laptop at my side, glass of wine in hand and covered in mango body butter and some kind of exfoliating face-pack!
            Seems to me you have a predeliction. Enjoy lovely boy. You're worth it.

Comment

cold a little better... enough to sit and have a beer ...............oh and guess what rain forcast for sat and sunday BUGGER !!!!!!!

Comment

I usually fall asleep on the sofa for an hour or so.
                Wake up feeling really refreshed.

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X