No announcement yet.

Just gotta shout it out! Woo!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww...lovely news...brings a tear to my eyes- what a wonderful Christmas pressie for you both.
    Big hug xxx
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

what a wonderful gift you can give to your sister, hope everything goes well [watery eyes] x
      The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Brilliant news. The best Christmas pressie for everyone in your family. Guess it won't be nice going through the procedure but definately bl**dy brilliant news. Pass the hankies along.
        Last edited by FROSTYFRECKLE; 27-11-2009, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Fantastic news for you, OWG. You shout all you like (but save some energy for the procedure). Very brave of you. Well done. xx

Comment

That's great news. It's awful when there's nothing you can do for someone you love, but you're doing the best you possibly could. All the best to both of you.
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

OWG, if your sister has the same positive attitude that you do, her recovery will go well I'm pretty sure. There has been a fair bit of research done over the years and in pretty much every case, the people with the positive attitudes ALWAYS do better than the pessimists - even when they are on the same medication.

So keep being positive, the two of you, and focus on the end result!

Great news.

x

Comment

Wow that is fantastic news

Fingers crossed for you both!

Awww, got sommat in me eye ...
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Brilliant news. Will be a tough few months for you all, but then it sounds like its been tough already, so it really, really will be worth it. I have personal experience (through my job) of people undergoing this kind of treatment and I have seen the successes! Your sister now has a future, because of you. Good luck and best wishes to you both. xx

Comment

It all sounds very positive! Good luck and love to both of you!!

Comment

Thats wonderful news I wish you both well with this especially your sister. I know what its like having lost my sister to cancer. Best wishes and hugs to you both.
                      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                      and ends with backache

Comment

Thats fantastic news Overwyregrower! My sister and my Dad have/had this type of cancer, its very difficult to treat/cure so thats really brillient!!
                        Good for you!!

Comment

Gosh. I'm really touched by this. I so pleased with your news - you and your sis have such a journey ahead. I really hope you'll keep us up to date with how she's doing.
                          I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Good Luck and Good Health wishes from me too - stay as positive as you are now and keep shouting out the news, it's brilliant.
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Thats amazing news, the proceess is horrible hearing about. Isnt it the same proceedure as bone marrow transplant?
                              http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiesjourney

Please give blood and if possible please give bone marrow.

SAVE LIVES TODAY

Subscriber to the mojo mailing list

Comment

So pleased for you both. Good luck. Let us all know how you get on,
                                Love Bernie x
                                Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X