No announcement yet.

How to delete a thread

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, Brengirl, stay up with the rest of us morons and enjoy the company!! One of the rules of the vine is that you can talk tosh and only a few grapes will complain - and they are the ones that get censured, not us tosh talkers!!
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
      Not at all. In a foolish and weak moment I became moronic. Then I realised I was talking a complete load of tosh and wanted retract it that's all. I am at the moment so embarrassed I am going to bed.
      Oh,my dear soul, it will all be forgotten by this time next week. I talk a load of b***s all the time and, hopefully folk will shrug, roll their eyes and forget!

Comment

Brengirl, I've 'lifted' your other thread, I hope that's ok.
        May I make a suggestion? If you have any little hiccups or queries like that, it really is best to send a private message to one of us Mods, and then we can sort it out without a lot of hoo-haa

Comment

Moronic is what I do best, shouldn't worry about it hon
          WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

I realised I was talking a complete load of tosh and wanted retract it that's all.
            You can edit or delete your own posts (but not entire threads). I do it all the time, usually due to tosh or typos
            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

No further input re: deleting threads. Just a message to Nicos. Wake up and smell the coffee, hun. He's just not interested in you. Honestly, can't you take a hint?

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
                No further input re: deleting threads. Just a message to Nicos. Wake up and smell the coffee, hun. He's just not interested in you. Honestly, can't you take a hint?

*sobs*...I'll just have to make do with my pompiers then????
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Bren, you're not alone, I sometimes think my PC should be fitted with a breathalyser
                  There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by HotStuff View Post
                    Bren, you're not alone, I sometimes think my PC should be fitted with a breathalyser
                    Hit the nail on the head Hotstuff. Under normal circumstances I am a very level headed person. That said, there is also, what I consider to be the real me, trapped inside by convention. Alcohol, I think, releases the exhibitionist in me. I am not sure whether I want to be breathalized. I enjoy the freedom from constraint.

Comment

Hit the nail on the head Hotstuff. Under normal circumstances I am a very level headed person. That said, there is also, what I consider to be the real me, trapped inside by convention. Alcohol, I think, releases the exhibitionist in me. I am not sure whether I want to be breathalized. I enjoy the freedom from constraint.
                      Me too, but sometimes when I check what I posted the night before I think OH DEAR, maybe I was a tad outspoken there. That said, we're not judgemental on here and it can be a good place to let go and have a moan. As long as it's not a personal attack directed at another member of the Vine people here are generally very supportive. Rather than deleting the thread, you could always add another post retracting or modifying what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post

Actually ladies, sorry, but he's 'round at my house.

Comment

Originally posted by amandaandherveg View Post
                          Actually ladies, sorry, but he's 'round at my house.
                          NOOOOOoooooo......

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X