No announcement yet.

Omg!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might be able to beat this one (although, thankfully, not personally) - a house in our village has had 'Merry Christmas' spelt out in lights all year...!! (No, I don't understand that one either!)

If my children had their way, the lights would be out now, but they'll have to wait a few more weeks yet.

Nicos, I have a hunch that if they are the sort of folk to put a tree up this outrageously early, that it probably ain't a real tree (they'd surely know better if that were the case!), but I may be wrong!
    Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

I passed a house last night with its usual Christmas "get up" which includes one of those huge inflatable homer simpsons................I have no problems with folks getting into the festive spirit, i luuurve Christmas, but mid November is far too early, i think with some people its a fun competition to see who can get the decorations first and those with the biggest b***s win!
      Life isnt about surviving the storm.....But learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Seen them up round our way too. Those awful blow up santas etc.....they need blowing up alright! (I hate them cant you tell) but I do quite like the really good lights that you see around!

Comment

Just reminded me - I saw a house a week or so ago with lights up. I couldn't work out if they were still there from last year - or if they were just keen.
          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

My sister has been known to decorate the house including tree in September lol but only cos both her kids would be at sea working on cruise ships over the christmas period and they had it in September, Turkey and all the trimmings.
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
              Maybe they just think they are spreading joy to mankind. Personally. if I were Father Christmas I would also tell them where to stick it.
              Sorry reminds me of that joke abut how the fairy got on the top of the tree.....
              Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X