Whats for dinner tonight?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pizza.
    I couldn't be bothered to make the bases, done it before, but it's easier, cheaper and tastier just to buy them. Made a tomato sauce out of my newly ripened toms and covered with mozarella, chorizo and jalapenos.

30 mins until lift-off
    Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
    Snadger - Director of Poetry
    RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
    Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
    Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
    piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

M&S Aberdeen Angus minced beef pie with mushy peas and home grown beetroot.
      followed by homegrown pears and ice-cream...yum!!!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Bought chicken lasagne, salad and garlic bread tonight, tomorrow involves lamb, home grown pots, lincs, cabbage etc.....
        The cats' valet.

Comment

An Indian takeaway tonight for a treat.
          Chicken Madras with Pilau rice and a nice bottle of red, followed by crackers and cheese.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dogsbody View Post
            Bought chicken lasagne, salad and garlic bread tonight
            We're having the same only beef lasagne. Mrs BM has turned into a baker since stopping smoking as we are also having homemade lemon drizzle cake......... (never had it before)
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Breaded Haddock, mash and steamed leeks.

Cooked by my sixteen year old son.
              Always thank people who have helped you immediately, as they may not be around to thank later.
              Visit my blog at http://podsplot.blogspot.com/ - Updated 18th October 2009
              I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/

Comment

Just had a lovely free range chicken (It'll be chicken pie tomorrow and chicken soup on monday) with a selection of veg from the garden and lovely onion gravy and Yorkshire puds.

Had HFW's pear and almond cake for pud, absolutely brilliant

Just washing it all down with some home made bramble wine.

All cooked/brewed and mostly grown by me
                Urban Escape Blog

Comment

yeah, i liked the look of HWF's cake too - think a trip to supermarket tomorrow is called for!

for tea tonight we had home made pizza with onions, peppers and tomatoes grown my me...

on our new table picked up an hour ago from freecycle!

Comment

Home made (by Mr in pots) spag boll, fresh pasta, garlic bread and a glass of wine

then tomorrow we're eating pheasant or we will be once they've been skinned.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Some mozarella and tomatoes, parma ham and salami from an online Italian deli, some home made olive and parmesan bread. Then a few cheeses and my home-made onion marmalade. Washed down with a nice 2003 Rioja.
                      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Tonight it's the last of my half pig, bladdy great (part) leg on the bone, next half pig coming in a week or so it's only taken 6 months to get through the last one
                        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Lunchtime today it's fridge frenzy; ie whatever I've got in which is probably potato cake[potato, tomato and egg] based with pitta bread, humus, chutney, cheese and whatever I can grab. Tonight - mixed roast veg with roast spuds and lashings of gravy.

Comment

Last night was OH's turn so it was steak and all the trimmings! Tonight it's me so it's fish cakes, but I can't decide whether to go for Thai fish cakes or the Rachel Allen ones which have lovely chunks of fish and pine nuts in. Love em both!
                            Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                            So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Can't decide between home made pea and ham soup or slow braised shoulder of lamb............good job Im hungry!
                              Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Roast quail with roast venison. Can't decide whether to do game chips or roast spuds with roast onions and carrots and steamed cabbage. Dessert might be apple crumble
                                Happy Gardening,
                                Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X