No announcement yet.

Anyone else discovered The Temper Trap?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else discovered The Temper Trap?

Loving their stuff. So much so I just downloaded their album from Amazon. Cheaper than iTunes and it still loads into iTunes anyway. Double bonus! What with them AND Kings of Leon, Faith may yet be restored in 'Modern Stuff'.

Damn that radio for costing me more money!!

I love The Temper Trap!
    Bex

Comment

I'm loving Sweet Disposition, will download some more on your recommendation.
      Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
      Snadger - Director of Poetry
      RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
      Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
      Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
      piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Sweet Disposition is the reason I hunted out the album. Hadn't heard of them before that. I'm normally the last to know, sigh!

Comment

Ah - this is a bit of a soap box subject for me. I still love the 'old stuff' that I grew up with (I'm 55) but I'm an avid gig goer to both old and new bands. Preferably at small venues, can't be doing with those stadium things where you're better off watching on the video screens they have to set up so you can recognise the band members from 100 metres away!
          Once you're not eighteen anymore, when the latest band is discussed between your friends and records swapped and lent out, you kind of think that music has stopped happening. Not so - there's lots of new stuff out there, it's just that as you get older, it's harder to find. For me, it's become even harder since John Peel died.
          'Spotify' website is brilliant - completely free - type in the name of a band, old or new and with some notable exeptions, like the Beatles, listen to a whole album if you want to before buying. You can't download from Spotify - well, not legally anyway but the software to do it is out there if you want to risk prosecution - but you can use it like a free juke box.
          There are several Temper Trap tracks on there, including several different mixes and versions of Sweet Disposition.
          The best thing about Spotify if you're looking for new stuff is that it suggests bands that fall into the same catagory as the one you've typed in.
          Sorry if this sounds like spam for a website, it's not my intention, just a recommendation from a music lover!!

Comment

I with you guys on Sweet Disposistion - what a marvelous track. It instantly jumped out of the radio at me. Great to see a band dare to be a bit different. Hope they go far.

Comment

I have no idea who these bands are - I feel so old. However, my friend has just lent me his entire catalogue of Metallica albums (mine have all been in storage for two years) - so that'll keep me happy for a wee while!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X