X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
    They make it a bit windy Bren
    Flo
    Oooo Goodie, Ive not flown my kit since I was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
      Goodnight ladies and gentlemen. See you in the morning xxx
      Goodnight Bren, Sweet Dreams

Comment

Just eaten (or half left) the most discusting dinner for a long time. Waitrose /mousaka.
        Yuk! I can't remember the last time we had a ready meal......they always taste of the plastic they come in to me.

Originally posted by ginger ninger View Post
        over stuffed squash!!
        Ahem - norty step???

I'm gonna need the nibbles tonight - I have to do a presentation on Thursday on a sector that i now NOTHING about - so i'm brainstorming/mindmapping/trying to gather my thoughts so that I can put something together tomorrow. It's got to be 'different' - which won't be hard seeing and the instructions given were wrong and she missed vital bits out of her instructing sentence; and add that to us know knowing if we have any equipment on the day - so I'm playing it simple and giving them handouts only. They're just going to have to look at me for a while longer than they anticipated!

Anyway - back to the grindstone. Enjoy the nibbles. Chutney hasn't got any chili in it Bren - you should be fine

Edited to add - night night Bren. Good job you are off to bed, I was lying about the chutney
        Last edited by zazen999; 27-10-2009, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Just eaten (or half left) the most discusting dinner for a long time. Waitrose /mousaka. Don't usually have ready made meals but needed to clear freezer space. Nibbles will do for me just fine.
          Do you know,you've just made me feel so much better!Having been out with the kiddies all day I just couldn't face cooking so picked up a couple of ready made fish pies from the Co op....not only did they still need 45 mins cooking time(could've almost done a decent one in that time!)...but it tasted like old soggy dish cloths!
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Andrea..... you twist my words..come on take a walk with me, you Norty Girl.

Comment

Can't - got some mind mapping to do. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                Can't - got some mind mapping to do. Sorry
                Resisting opportunity to make gags about needing a map to find your mind

See I am being good
                WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
                  Resisting opportunity to make gags about needing a map to find your mind

See I am being good
                  Nice one Fi.

You'll be glad if I get the job - I'll stop giving you grief day in, day out

Comment

Where do I send the references?
                    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
                      Just ask RT or allottment lady, theyve had lots of practice? As for me, I never say, do, or think anything norty!
                      Yeah right

Comment

so this is where you all are,the wine/coffee,chat house is a ghost town lol,
                        the norty step sounds like fun,the parkin sounds great,who will call for me lol,
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                          so this is where you all are,the wine/coffee,chat house is a ghost town lol,
                          the norty step sounds like fun,the parkin sounds great,who will call for me lol,
                          I'm more than happy to supply the wine if you lot want to pile round here with the food. Have something of a wine cellar going so never short. Mind you, you'll probably have to cope with the messiest house you've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
                            Where do I send the references?
                            Cheeky Mare.

Comment

Oooo I see the party's still going....what have I missed, hope there's some wine left, I could kill a glass.
                              That Norty step could do with some under bottom heating

Comment

I should probably offer you the last half of my glass!(I hate leaving just such a poxy amount for the next day...would rather have none!),promise I've no bad germs that have made themselves known to me!
                                the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X