new programme

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new programme

Just watched the new bbc2 prog about veg growing and thought that as a novice it was rather good (as a 44 yr old i also loved the background music! ) It seems quite practical which is what i want and although i'm more of an pea and carrot girl, i have picked up some useful tips-what does everyone else think!

raine

Sorry Raine, I thought the programme was lovely. great photography, very romantic and quite ininformative. No real information there - well not for me anyway. I think we can learn more from our own experts in a minute. Love to hear what others think.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Tuned in too early and much preferred the program that was from Kew which was aired before it!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Just read that viewing figures for Friday night's programme were 3.8 million!
        This beats Gardeners' World, and it beat Big Brother on the night.
        The proof is this Friday - will it be less ... or more?
        SSx
        not every situation requires a big onion

Comment

it will be less cos I am going out so it will be 3 799 998 cos the cat usually watches with me
          My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X