• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
    ...what is he watching?
    anything that moves and doesn't wear body armour - it would seem
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

My OH used to watch wall-to wall horror when he came home, interspersed with Star Trek and war movies. You'd have thought he'd had enough!
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

I can understand that Jeanied. He could switch it off when he wanted to.

Comment

When he starts pointing the remote at you I'd say he's had enough. If he starts watching X-Phincter I'm afraid it's time to call in professional help.
          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I am glad he's back Piskie thats the main thing did he bring all his men back with him ....jacob
            What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
            Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

YOU TOLD HIM WHERE THE REMOTE WAS... doh, honestly Piskie.............
              Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
                YOU TOLD HIM WHERE THE REMOTE WAS... doh, honestly Piskie.............
                You should have trained the cats to hide it Pisk
                WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

My OH wont watch adverts, so every programme we watch with ad breaks has him jumping channels, usually sports channels. Although I'm not a lover of adverts, it is very, very, very annoying.
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                    My OH wont watch adverts, so every programme we watch with ad breaks has him jumping channels, usually sports channels. Although I'm not a lover of adverts, it is very, very, very annoying.
                    Ive just put the mute button on coz the ads are on! Cant' stand them.
                    How many sofas can you have?
                    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
                      Ive just put the mute button on coz the ads are on! Cant' stand them.
                      How many sofas can you have?
                      I could put up with that - it's the rapid few seconds of football, darts, cricket, speedway, golf etc., that does my head in.
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

When it is 'flick flick' without a how is it for you darling is when I say goodnight sweeheart.

Comment

Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
                          When it is 'flick flick' without a how is it for you darling is when I say goodnight sweeheart.
                          Well what do you think peeps - is it norty step time?
                          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X