• Show
Clear All

• Thank you Shirley and MM
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
      Thank you Shirley and MM
      You is both most very welcome my dear. I know how much I have missed Madmax over the years when he has worked away and it must be way way harder when your dear one has gone to a dangerous place (I worried loads when Madmax went to Nicaragua and there was no proper war on there).

Just as well I didn't go looking to see if I had your address to call in and visit I guess

More love from Shirley (enjoying ferrying her hubby around the country and secretly hoping it is ages before they fix his knee so he can drive himself again)
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

• Welcome home, and happy times both of you. Bet it's really, really loved-up and lovely round at Chez You Two at the moment isn't it?
        I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

• Quite sure that by now Pixie you know how a man feels.

Comment

• Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
            Just as well I didn't go looking to see if I had your address to call in and visit I guess
            It would have been ace to see you both!

Originally posted by Rhona View Post
            .... loved-up and lovely round at Chez You Two at the moment isn't it?
            Tis true I am feeling a ton more relaxed than I have for the last 3 months - we don't appear to be suffering from the 'you are a guest in my house/I am a guest in her house' that usually comes after deployment.

Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
            Quite sure that by now Pixie you know how a man feels.
            aka
            Suzie

Comment

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
              It would have been ace to see you both!
              Just been to check, no address anyhoo

How far are you from Reading? we are here overnight
              Last edited by shirlthegirl43; 22-10-2009, 04:32 PM. Reason: ETA - only joking - you guys have a great evening xxx
              Happy Gardening,
              Shirley

Comment

• Gotta feeling I'll be on the Norty Step ere long

Comment

• Crikes Pisk that was quick (missed a few days as my pooter been norty) didn't expect you around until.... well Monday at 9.30am actually
                  Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• I'm so glad you are re-united and all is well. My ex-husband was in the Merchant Navy, three months away and two months home so I know what it's like!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X