No announcement yet.

Chilly Horses!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes when I lived in the lakes as a lass we rugged our horses from1st October onwards. Mine was half thoroughbred though- so that might explain it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by petal View Post
      Yes when I lived in the lakes as a lass we rugged our horses from1st October onwards. Mine was half thoroughbred though- so that might explain it!!!
      Mine is a TB x Irish Draught
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I have to ask Nicos, how come you're in France yet your neddie is in England? Not meaning to be nosey really, it's just that you seem to spend far more time in France than here. Tell me to bleep off if you like
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

yep mine is rugged up now too ( although only a light weight ), and he started coming in at night yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
            I have to ask Nicos, how come you're in France yet your neddie is in England? Not meaning to be nosey really, it's just that you seem to spend far more time in France than here. Tell me to bleep off if you like
            Ah- well..following 2 fractured coccyx and then a dislocation( nothing to do with riding) I can't ride anymore ..need a very deep seat on him!

OH used to ride him regularly, but is working very long hours here....BUT..our daughter lives in the Lakes so as we've put our UK house on the market- it looks like we've decided to stay here.
            Our daughter gets to see/ride him most days now- so it's much better for him. Thank goodness my daughter found a yard as wonderful as the one he's moved from!
            Still- after having him for 12 years it's sad not to be very involved with him anymore- but there's no way we'd ever part with the nutter!!!!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Mine is a TB x Irish Draught
              So's mine Nicos..17hh, black, star...and attitude
              This is a beautiful part of the world..but housing is so damed expensive!!! We thought of buying a tumble-down spot with some land in France..never afford it here..but we only speak pidgin french and OH would struggle with work.
              Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

mines rugged and comes in at night arab /welsh we are on clay so it gets really boggy so he goes out in the menarge in winter what does everyone do with theirs i used to do ldr and a spot of hunting before i hurt my back cant wait till i can ride again

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X