No announcement yet.

Physiotherapists -v- chiropractors?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh this was such a tough decision for me but i have made it (I think!).

Went for the xray today and 'saw' the chap in a new light i think. i suspect he is fairly newly qualified and while i know he needs to practise on someone, i dont really want it to be me! He was really unsureof the whole xray machine and i had to ask HIM if i needed to take my jewellery off...didnt fill me with confidence!

i also told him i felt rubbish this week (after 3 appointments with them) and he told me that was really common and to be expected......

so i decided to cancel the chiro appointment on friday and stick with my long term physio tomorrow. i shall be open and honest with her (AFTER she treats me!) and tell her that i need to find someone closer and see if there is anyone she can recommend. i'm also gonna tell her about these chiro's locally and see if she's ever heard of them.

if not, i will phone my GP surgery and see if there is anyone they can recommend.

i will also go one more time to the chiro as i want to hear what they found in my xrays - this probably means one more treatment but i think that will be all - unless i feel a lot better after i've been.
    so i feel a lot happier now that i have a 'plan'

thank you everyone, it all really helped me make my decision
    Last edited by Scottishnewbie; 14-10-2009, 03:20 PM. Reason: thank you added!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X