Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this 1 tip of a flat belly thing????

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seahorse View Post
    I agree seasprout. I had a quick look at it earlier, cos of the comments on here and it just looks like a scam to me.
    The ad is on my Facebook too, but I'm not taking it personally
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

The ads at the bottom of the page are sometimes part of the Google AdSense program and to quote from their page:

"What are Ads by Google?
      Ads by Google appear throughout the web on sites that use Google's AdSense program to show ads. We aim to make these ads as useful and interesting to you as possible. Sometimes the ads we show you are based on the content of the page you are viewing. Other times, the ads are intended to reflect your interests which are based on the content of the webpages from participating websites that you've previously visited."

In other words the ads *MAY* reflect the type of websites people using the computer have visited recently

I have added the following 2 entries in Tools/Internet Options/Security/Restricted Sites and the ads at the bottom have disappeared:

*.doubleclick.net
      *googlesyndication.com
      Last edited by HotStuff; 13-10-2009, 09:32 PM.
      There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

I know one thing these ads at the bottom of the screen before the quick reply are bladdy irritating
        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Now I have big Cancer Macmillan support ad throbbing at me.

BTW, I complained about the flat belly one to GYO... anybody seen it today..??
          Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

I haven't had anything about flat bellies, but if anyone finds it, I wouldn't mind one. The Macmillan has been there every night this week so far.
            Jo

Comment

Originally posted by HotStuff
              I have added the following 2 entries in Tools/Internet Options/Security/Restricted Sites and the ads at the bottom have disappeared:

*.doubleclick.net
              *.googlesyndication.com
              Thanks for that - gone now.
              Last edited by smallblueplanet; 14-10-2009, 08:24 PM.
              To see a world in a grain of sand
              And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

I use Adblock plus so I don't see any of the adds.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post
                  Thanks for that - gone now.
                  Glad to help SBP
                  There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Great, thanks HotStuff, all gone
                    Mostly Tomato Mania Blog

Comment

Originally posted by poly View Post
                      Great, thanks HotStuff, all gone
                      My pleasure.

Comment

HotStuff - I am so impressed. You do what it says on the tin!
                        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                          HotStuff - I am so impressed. You do what it says on the tin!
                          Maybe I should change my name to Cuprinol

Comment

Hi all, been a lurker for ages so I've decided to jump in at last!

I found this post in my search for the truth behind this mystical solution for laziness!

Here's a great post that explains all: One Rule for a Flat Stomach! → Cranky Fitness

Love the "proof" they've used!

Comment

there's no mystical solution to a flat stomach, just follow these simple steps
                              • get a big/really big/incredibly big* steamroller
                              • lie under it
                              • get your nearest neighbour/best friend/ worst enemy* to roll over you

presto! you too can have the flat stomach celebrities with cash pay hundreds for in plastic surgery...

*delete as appropriate

Comment

I was once told that I could lose 10 lbs of ugly fat overnight! Cut my head off! I love my wife, really!

Zebedee
                                "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X