(Lil) Farm Life
    FarmVille
    Birthday Cards
    My Zoo
    Happy Aquarium
    Fish World
    Café World

All on Facebook - feel free to add me - Erica Thompson - Liverpool

Just been informed by #1 daughter 'Your whole profile is filled with game notifications, get a life mum'
    Last edited by weekendwellies; 09-10-2009, 02:00 PM.

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Originally posted by Incy View Post
      I used to be addicted to Runescape, now I just play from time to time. OH is still addicted though
      Current addictions include mafia wars on facebook and solitaire. As well as of course the vine and bejewelled.
      I'm an ex RS addict too. I was only saying yesterday that I might have another dabble PM your user and I'll add you if you still play.

As to facebook, I'm neighbours or mafia members to quite a few grapes If anyone wants to add me, I'm on page 4 of the introduction thread on the facebook group. Just let me know you're from here
      Grapevine Facebook Group

My Blog

Comment

Is runescape on FB or is it seperate?
        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

RuneScape - the massive online adventure game by Jagex Games Studio

There you go Fi. Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
            God help me! here I go again, Youngest son said I was definitely NOT allowed to do this See you in the spring

Comment

please tell me - those of you that play all these games and work and run a home and run a garden/lottie and have a life - HOW

I struggle between one gardening forum, one business forum, one social fourm, run a business and do NO online/FB games at all.

Am I so incompetent?
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                please tell me - those of you that play all these games and work and run a home and run a garden/lottie and have a life - HOW

I struggle between one gardening forum, one business forum, one social fourm, run a business and do NO online/FB games at all.

Am I so incompetent?
                We use cheat codes
                Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
                Snadger - Director of Poetry
                RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
                Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
                Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
                piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Multitasking Makes life more interesting.

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

I play a panoply (knew I'd get it in somewhere!) of games but I don't work at the mo nor do I sleep
                    Grapevine Facebook Group

My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by OllieMartin View Post
                      We use cheat codes
                      Please feel free to share these with those of us who still use the old fashioned way of just playing.

Comment

Originally posted by weekendwellies View Post
                        Please feel free to share these with those of us who still use the old fashioned way of just playing.
                        When you need to wash the sheets, but you also need to get to the end of the current Level on whatever you're playing, use the following code:
                        "THEYLL_LAST_ANOTHER_FEW_DAYS"
                        If you desperately need to cut the lawn, but you still need 100 more XP points to level-up, use:
                        "I_LIKE_THE_GRASS_LONG.IT_LOOKS_MORE_NATURAL"
                        And If you're boss e-mailed a request for a report he wants by the end of the day, but someone you know STILL has a higher score than you on that game you're always playing, try:
                        "SORRY_MY_EMAIL_MUST_BE_BROKEN.ILL_HAVE_IT_DONE_TOMORROW"

Those codes should do you for a while
                        Last edited by OllieMartin; 09-10-2009, 02:55 PM.
                        Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support

Comment

Gee thanks Ollie - that's very ....... helpful.

(see how I used that apostrophe then?)

Comment

Originally posted by weekendwellies View Post
                            Gee thanks Ollie - that's very ....... helpful.

(see how I used that apostrophe then?)
                            Hope the sarcasm didn't cross the line that separates humour from insult

Comment

Originally posted by OllieMartin View Post
                              Hope the sarcasm didn't cross the line that separates humour from insult
                              LOL, no. I am pretty good at telling the difference, these days.
                              I have insulted so many people by text, I get it now.

Comment

Am I so incompetent?

No, you havent seen the state of my house!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X