I want something sweet to eat...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
    I think I'm the only person on the planet that finds Maltesers repulsive.
    Can I have any you are given by mistake then????
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

yup you are, they are yummy!

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
      'Aunt Irma' is visiting (The IT Crowd), so I've just demolished a huge bag of Giant Buttons and feel much happier with the world now.
      I just want to stab people when she's around Green and Blacks is the only way to prevent murder!
      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

That reminds me of when I was pregnant and met a sweet toothed friend (or should that be fiend) for coffee. We had a pice of cake (as you do) and she couldn't finish hers. I was a bit shocked as she is not known for her lightweight cake eating abilities and then she told me she had hd 6 jam do-nuts that morning!
        Still makes me smile...
        That's a sweet tooth!

Comment

Darn...I want Maltesers now!!! ( don't think you can buy them here???)

Comment

Yes, you weirdo.

Originally posted by janeyo View Post
            I just found the little bits of baclava that I was going to share with OH
            Hmm, baclava - lush

Just checked and the place closes in 5 mins, so will have to go tomorrow. Darnit.

*puts kettle on and settles down for another afternoon of spreadsheets.
            Last edited by zazen999; 07-10-2009, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              Darn...I want Maltesers now!!! ( don't think you can buy them here???)
              They sell them in the Intermarche here in the "Foreign Foods" aisle. Dont know if you have a decent sized Intermarche near you, but worth a look??

Fairly ambivalent about Maltesers really, if you give me them, clearly I will eat them, but wouldnt buy them for myself.
              Bob Leponge
              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Maltesers that have been sat in the fridge for a while...they keep the outer crunch but go a bit gooey & chewy in the middle.

I really need to do some cleaning,but as I've just polished off a whole bag of marshmallows(I was going to make something with them),I don't think I dare risk getting any more of an appetite...cheers for the warning Jane!
                the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
                  They sell them in the Intermarche here in the "Foreign Foods" aisle. Dont know if you have a decent sized Intermarche near you, but worth a look??
                  Oh don't be telling me that!!! ( and jam doughnuts!!!)

I've got to go and get my cholesterol results in a mo!!!

Comment

lol, what have I started!?!

Comment

That reminds me of when I was pregnant and met a sweet toothed friend (or should that be fiend) for coffee. We had a pice of cake (as you do) and she couldn't finish hers. I was a bit shocked as she is not known for her lightweight cake eating abilities and then she told me she had hd 6 jam do-nuts that morning!
                      Still makes me smile...
                      That's a sweet tooth!
                      I used to put packets of frozen chocolate eclairs on the radiator to defrost then eat the lot! I would get most upset if I had visitors and had to share
                      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

You're a wicked , wicked person!!!!

Comment

It doesn't take much...and most of us had a head start on you today LOL

Comment

I am now wishing that I could find a hiding place for the baclavas that I could then forget about so I don't eat any more cos I can't remember where I've put them. It's not working yet...

Comment

YOu're a load of chocaholics/ sugaraholics you lot!!!
                              I love chocolate but can only manage about 2 choccies in one sitting

Comment

Lightweight - *sends Incy off to the lightweights chocolate eating corner!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X