No announcement yet.

Madness! Absolute madness!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I passed an Interlink delivery driver - he was coming toward me on the opposite side of the road, but he was nearly on my side of the road as he was READING A MAP!!
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by beefy View Post
      £30 not much when you consider the sentence for death by dangerous driving.
      £30 not much when you consider the sentence for the victims of death by dangerous driving.

Comment

I once saw a man with one leg in plaster on a mobile phone on a motor bike as he passed a church he "crossed" himself with the hand that wasn't holding the phone &...................he had no crash helmet on......................................It was on Crete.
        The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
        Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by organic View Post
          £30 not much when you consider the sentence for the victims of death by dangerous driving.
          Family and friends of victim and driver will both be affected.Shame and embarrasment on one side ,hurt and loss on the other - nobody wins.
          There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Coming back from the lottie today; turning right out of a side road - a car was turning into the side road from the left and completely cut across the piece of road that we were hoping to drive into at the junction.

Driver: female, fag on, dog on lap, phone in hand.

All 'eejit' boxes ticked.
            Last edited by zazen999; 10-10-2009, 04:41 PM.

Comment

I don't drive, I don't smoke, would'nt give a dog house room let alone on my lap find to hard to make friends I wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
                I don't drive, I don't smoke, would'nt give a dog house room let alone on my lap find to hard to make friends I wonder why
                Don't know why you must be quite well off having no "vices"
                Brian Clough

Comment

and I ain't telling you them.

Comment

Just noticed another Bren on the forum so thought I'd say hi
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by organic View Post
                      It is this kind of person who kills cyclists, motorcyclists and pedestrians on a daily basis...
                      ...and gets away with it. All you have to do if you hit a cyclist is say "I didn't see them".

The police don't care, and Joe Public thinks cyclists/motorcyclists are the cause of all accidents, plagues and possibly even the financial crisis.
                      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Nice to meet you too Bren. I wonder if the vine can cope with two of us. Looks like being another nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                          ...and gets away with it. All you have to do if you hit a cyclist is say "I didn't see them".

The police don't care, and Joe Public thinks cyclists/motorcyclists are the cause of all accidents, plagues and possibly even the financial crisis.
                          Sadly TS, On the way home from school this week we saw another cyclist had been knocked off their bike. We didn't witness the accident (shame as we would happily have given statements if we had.) but it looked like he was riding in the cycle lane along the main road and she turned into a side road and hit him. He seemed dazed but ok, but it really made me cross!

Comment

Originally posted by Incy View Post
                            he was riding in the cycle lane along the main road and she turned into a side road and hit him.
                            Yes, it happened to me outside my house, in the summer. The driver said to me "you've got brakes, why don't you use them!"

I don't bother arguing now: I just take photos, and sue

(I'd rather not: but the police aren't on my side, while the ambulance-chasers are)
                            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

The results of texting while driving.

Warning these pictures contain pictures of dead mutilated people

snopes.com: Don't Text and Drive
                              Brian Clough

Comment

Just to keep this fresh in peoples minds DON'T use your mobile while driving.

SEE MY ABOVE POST
                                Brian Clough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X