X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
    try saying 24nd
    or 26st

28rd is my particular favourite at the moment.
    Last edited by zazen999; 06-10-2009, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I thought the timing of the show was excellent, early season when you can hopefully pick up bargains and tips which will be useful over the full growing year.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I saw this in the GYO newsletter - still have to go back, read, and take in (my lights are on but nobody at home due to little sleep last night) Its a great time for a show of this sort as thats when we'll all be busy planning and sowing.
        Maybe we should keep a sticky of this for those going to meet up.
        BumbleB

I have raked the soil and planted the seeds
        Now I've joined the army that fights the weeds.

Comment

i to saw this in GYO, and have checked out the website. i fully plan to attend as its the GYO stuff i'm interested in, not the dahlias and pansies!. hope its a goodun!.
          Finding Home

Comment

Looks good. I might see if I can convice the rest of the tribe to make a weekend of it camping depending on whats on when and how much for
            Grapevine Facebook Group

My Blog

Comment

Please to see it includes things like wine making, bee keeping, hen and pig keeping etc......they are learning at last!

Comment

Sounds great, would love to go, will wait and see how much the tickets cost :-(

Comment

I'm definately going to this new show as I'm not too far away. I'm hoping the tickets will be reasonable as the kids want to go as well. My youngest loves growing his own.
                  Becky

"We only have so many heart beats in this life, why waste them picking up a weight to put it back down again!" - Jerry Springer

Comment

It sounds great, I'm sure a novice like me can pick up a huge amount of info, hints & tips.

It's quite far for me to travel, but I'd definitely be up for making the effort if there were to be a Grapes meeting point. Would everyone wear labels with their username? May be a few strange looks from other show-goers!

Caro
                    Caro

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                      try saying 24nd
                      Maybe they could just change it to the eleventy ninth and be done with it?
                      Annie

compost of the future.........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X