No announcement yet.

Blood on the carpet!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thing to try is biological washing powder. My friend swears by it for removing all stains and odours in her house from her pets. As she has a veritable small holding going on I expect she's dealt with her fair share of blood

Comment

"Spider wife, spider wife - does whatever a spider wife does"

Did he sing it to you aswell?

YouTube - Simpsons clip 8 "Spiderpig"
      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Sprocket* I start to feel woozy when ever I take the cats in! I know how you feel. The whole room starts to go grey and narrow....most odd. Often wonder how good my vet is with first aid on people. I feel such and idiot.
        Glad boots is ok big hug from me for you both!

Comment

Mm me too. Mind you, I'm fine with my own blood - my arm could be hanging off and I'd be walking around saying "whatever..." but the least scratch on anyone else and I feel queasy...

sorry no advice for getting stains out, but glad to hear boots is on the mend

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Biotex (it's the only 'biological' washing product I will have in the house, I'm allergic to most of them). Dissolve a tablespoonful in 2 pints of warm-to-the-hand water, and thoroughly damp the bloodstain area. Leave a few hours, then blot up the solution, and if necessary redamp with plain water and blot some more until stain no longer visible.
            When applying washing product to a stain patch, start beyond the stain and work INWARDS for every stage.

Scratches and simple bleeding on others I can cope with (I have brought up children.....) but the sight of a pet (or child) being 'sewn up' is another matter entirely!
            Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Slightly off topic but may come in handy. If you should bleed over anything the best remedy is to use your saliva to remove the blood (your enzymes will "eat" the blood")

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X