No announcement yet.

this made me snigger......

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooo, Snadger...meow, go to the Norty step you bad lad.

Comment

I drove six miles with the jockey wheel down on the towbar of the trailer the other day, and I forgot to take the handbrake off too, couldn't understand why I was having difficulty reversing. (Yes, it took me several - ok, many - attempts !)
      Does this mean I am officially in touch with my feminine side, or just that I am a carp driver ?
      Oh, and I spray the shower with vinegar and wipe it down with a squeegy every time, too. But I only waggle my wiener to save wear on the towel.
      There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Originally posted by ginger ninger View Post
        My OH, always wave's his bits at me when he's been in the shower, followed by "Look what I've got", I just laugh and shake my head....It must be a man thing???
        Well, let's say a male thing. Anyone with a son will know that this fascination begins as soon as they're old enough to realize they've got one (usually sighting it between nappy changes) and just gets worse when they realize they've got something their sister hasn't.
        Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by snohare View Post
          I drove six miles with the jockey wheel down on the towbar of the trailer the other day, and I forgot to take the handbrake off too, couldn't understand why I was having difficulty reversing. (Yes, it took me several - ok, many - attempts !)
          O snohare, you've made my day, LOL. xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X