No announcement yet.

Beautiful Sunshine.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lovely day again. We have had a fab summer and off on hols to Croatia tomorrow.
    BumbleB

I have raked the soil and planted the seeds
    Now I've joined the army that fights the weeds.

Comment

I miss wandering down to Darton village for a wander round, or a drive up to Emley Moor, with a call in at the pub in Flockton.
      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

I shant sicken you all with the high 30's weather with cooling sea breeze blowing across an azure blue sky.
        However, back home on Wednesday and I reckon I'll suffer for a few days.
        Bob Leponge
        Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

The glow from my forhead is testament to the glorious weather we had over the weekend.

The fact that I spent almost 5 hours on the plot yesterday in full sun probably had something to do with my "blush"..
          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Its sunny here today, though its very windy, and its cold in the shade, Mmmm must be Autumn.

Comment

Sunny spells here today. It tried really hard to rain this morning but we only got about 6 drops. Will have to go out with the hose later.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

We've been camping since Friday wearing shorts and tee-shirts during the day but as soon as the sun goes down it starts to get a bit too chilly for my liking. So that will be our last trip until spring.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

50 days without rain now (well, one small shower) ... and the previous rain was about 30 days before that.

The soil is like dust
                  All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Very cool here now. And dare I say it, Looks like rain...we could do with some.

Comment

Well...were definitely in Autumn, the leaves on my apple n pear tree are dropping off, but on the good side..it's lovely and sunny today and quite warm, must have been all the rain we had yesterday..it cleared the air, so to speak.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X