Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with ideas for hospital stay wanted please!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good post on both points Lizzy!
    iTunes credits (though I hate the iTunes software and the restricted format the store has... but I digress) are a good idea...

...I agree completely with headphones too. MUCH better than the average laptop speakers.

On that front, SkullCandy make some good ones (I believe). They look better than some, have a cool logo, and by all accounts I've heard have very good sound quality too.
    Unfortunately they do have a price tag to match, but maybe they are still affordable.

Whether SkullCandy or not though, I'd suggest getting some in-the-ear buds and some over the head types what completely cover the ears like a DJ. Both can become a bit much when worn for a long time so the ability to change to another type added to the massive increase in sound quality up to the enclosed ones make it an attractive choice.

Comment

How are things going OWG? I found this Crafting-in-hospital link a bit too late for you: Fehr Trade: Gallery
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Ditto TS's post, hope everything is going smoothly.

Comment

Good news about your sisters recovery. I can't think of anything to add to what everyone else has suggested, just wanted to let you know that Dexter dog and I are thinking about your sister. Please let us know how she gets on.
          Love Bernie x
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X